Do your think you have what it takes to be a banquet server? eg a charming personality? If yes — then you are in the right place, learn the skills it takes to be a great banquet server and impress guests with banquet service skills.
At EPA you will learn everything from how to handle different working conditions to the ins and outs of providing superior customer service.
Access our online Banquet Service course with a certificate to acquire the skill, and certification, to gain the recognition in the industry.
Our Banquet Server training is different from other free banquet server training as you will receive a Globally recognized Certificate of Completion.
BANQUET SERVER TRAINING
- What is Banquet Server
- Banquet Servers’ Responsibilities
- Standards of a Banquet Server
- Team System of Service
- Communication Standards
- Pre-Meal Briefing
- Set-up and Preparation
- Basic Table Setting Method
- Standard Table Setting method
- Place Setting Reminders
- Standard Table for Breakfast
- Standard Table for Luncheon
- Standard Table for Dinner
- Seating and Greeting
- Table Side Service Standards
- Tray Standards
- Clearing Tables
- GENERAL BANQUET SERVICE GUIDELINES
- Tear Down, Cleanliness and sanitation