- What is food safety?
- Why does food safety matter?
- What is food poisoning?
- Food safety facts
- Causes of food poisoning.
- How does contamination occur?
- Main reasons for adopting high standards of food safety.
- Workplace hygiene.
- Food handlers’ actions
- Demonstrate and teach acceptable procedures preparing TCS (Temperature-Time Control for Safety) food
- Applying HACCP to the food handling cycle
- Food safety policy
- owners of businesses that handle food and want to improve their knowledge of food safety
- Student who want to learn and work in the food industry
- Employees who want to to refresh the skills of Food hygiene