Owachi Africa ltd in partnership with Tour Operators Society of Kenya (TOSK) and other partners, will host the International Africa Tourism and Travel Fair, to be held at the Nairobi Carnivore Grounds from the 24th – 27th September 2022 during the tourism week.
THEME: RESTARTING TOURISM IN KENYA.
This Expo is set to target both the Travel Trade Partners in East Africa, the Public sector, Private sector and the Non-Governmental Organizations in the tourism supply chain.
The aim of the trade fair is to create a platform for business to business, business to consumer within the tourism supply chain and at the same time, promote the various tourism offerings found in Kenya directly to the consumers.
Below find a snippet of the event;
1. Exhibitor Profile:
– Travel Trade Partners – Tour Operators, Travel Agents, DMcs, Hotels, Lodges, Camps, Airlines, Car hire, Medical tourism agents among others.
– National and County Governments.
– MICE – Conference venues facilities
– Academic Institutions
2. Visitor Profile:
– Holiday makers,
– Tour Operators, Travel Agents,
– Wedding Planners,
– Corporate Travel Decision Makers,
– Potential Investors in the Field of Hospitality, Leisure And Travel Industry,
– Media houses
3. B2B and B2C Meetings:
The B2B and B2C meetings shall be conducted concurrently at a selected venue within the exhibition ground. These sessions will give a chance to hosted buyers to have meeting with the travel trade partners in Kenya. Consequently, consumers will have direct access to meet with the exhibitors and also schedule meetings after the event. Interested investors will have access to the exhibitors’ database at a fee.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.